ARE YOU WANTING TO TURN YOUR BLOG INTO A PROFITABLE BUSINESS?
(one that actually pays the bills?)
Those who fail to plan, plan to fail (don't you just love sassy quotes like that?). But the reason this quote is so popular is because it is so incredibly true.
One thing all successful business owners have in common is the ability to plan. Their business success doesn't just happen, they planned for it.
The same premise applies to you as a blogger.
Being consistent and keeping on top of the never ending list of things to do can be difficult when you're running a blog. So let The Blog Planner take care of all the hard work for you.
But What Do I Know?
I have almost a decade of business management experience and once I finally made the connection between business management and blogging, the results were amazing.
I spent so long 'winging it', creating content with no real plan, adding affiliate links to posts as I thought of them and creating opt-ins to grow my email list only when I had a good idea. Sure things were growing... but it was slow.
Once I took control of my planning, I took control of my business.
THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE A PLAN CAN MAKE...
The stats in the graph above are a comparison of two consecutive months. The orange is the month I realised I really needed to have a plan and I decided I wanted to take control of my business.
The blue line is the month showing what happened when I put my plan into action. Using the same planning pages I'm sharing with you in The Blog Planner.
FALL IN LOVE WITH PLANNING:
Some of the pages included in The Blog Planner include:
- A snapshot page of where you are in your business right now and a page to brainstorm all of your big goals
- 2017 Yearly View Calendar and Monthly View Calendars (both dated and non dated pages)
- Monthly Stats Breakdown to help you keep track of your growth
- Monthly Blogging Goals page to help you stay focused
- Monthly Income Tracker and Expenses Tracker (super important)
- Monthly, Weekly and Daily Task Lists
- Weekly Self Care Plan (So important!!)
- Blog Post Topic Ideas, Blog Post Planning Pages and a Content Calendar
- Opt-In Planning Pages (Grow that email list with intention!)
- Pages to help you keep track of your Facebook Group promotion days, Pinterest Group Boards, Twitter Chats and so much more...
- Social Media Planner
- Affiliate Income Goals Tacker and Planner
- Plus so much more...
HERE'S THE DETAILS:
When you purchase The Blog Planner, you will receive a digital copy (PDF) of The Blog Planner.
This means you can take the planner and print it in any way you'd like:
You can print the pages as you need them (some people like to create mini monthly planners) or you can print off a whole run and have them all ready.
You can take the file to your local print house and tell them how many copies of each page you want and how to bind it all up for you in a beautiful book.
You can print it all off at home and keep it in a ring binder folder, being able to add new pages as you need them.
You can print and use it in just about any way you can imagine... how creative can you be?